John Fawcett Foundation
The John Fawcett Foundation is a humanitarian foundation which assists needy people in Indonesia, particularly those with medical problems. It offers its assistance to people in the lower socio-economic group free of charge and without any religious, political or ethnic consideration.
Their mission statement is:
- To relieve sickness, suffering and distress in families of the lower socio-economic group occasioned through blindness, eye disease, cleft lip and palate, and serious crippling and debilitating diseases, particularly in children, through the provision of medical equipment, medical care, medical advice, welfare and support services.
- To promote literacy and numeracy projects to alleviate poverty as the root cause of problems in health,nutrition, crime and war.
- To raise, receive, hold and invest funds to finally support such work.
- To carry out such other related activities as the Foundation’s Committee may determine.
- To operate without alignment to any governmental, institutional,political or religious organisation.
About this organisation
Partnership typesProvision of goods
Regions / countries / territoriesAsia: Indonesia